Our new and improved TreatCard Loyalty Programme
We have listened to our clients and updated our TreatCard benefits to reward you for your loyalty and custom. The ‘TreatCard’ now has more ways for you to collect points and even greater ways for you to benefit. Firstly the points are now automatically updated on your client account, so no more tags to clog up your key chains!
Once you reach 200 points your rewards will start and as your points increase so do your treats.
How do you collect points?
There are many ways for you to collect points and be well on your way to earning your rewards!
- You will receive 1 point for every £1 you spend on treatments
- You will receive 2 points for every £1 you spend on products
- You will receive 50 points when leaving an online review (such as facebook or google)
- You will receive 100 points when referring a new customer to k:SPA (make sure your friend mentions your name to us so we can ensure your points are added)
- You will receive double points on certain monthly offers and promotions
What do I get with my points?
We’ve increased the rewards so you can choose from fabulous treatment add-ons ,some of your favourite products or a voucher!
Treats become available to you once you reach 200 points and as your points increase so do your Treats, here is an example of some of the treats you will receive.
- 200 points – extend your favourite treatments with a bespoke 10 minute treatment add-on. Extend your massage or facial by 10 minutes, have your cuticles cared for when booking a Gel polish. Or grab a mini product if you prefer.
- 240 points – Try a bespoke skin solver mini facial or have your brows shaped.
- 300 – 400 points – Try our advanced Eye Lift or Lip Plumping treatment or choose a travel size Dermalogica product.
- 500 points – get £25 to use towards a 1 hour treatment at k:SPA
- 600 – 900 points – Choose from a selection of full size Dermalogica products
- 1000 points – get £50 to put towards products of your choice
The above is just a selection of the treats on offer, contact k:SPA to find out how many points you have and the treats available to you.
TreatCard points will expire and be removed from your account 12 months after your last visit or purchase from us. Points have no cash value and are non-transferable